Here is the page for the competition run by our buddy 'a'.
Hopefully he will drop in and remind us of the rules, but from memory you have to pick one team each round (to win) and it's a race to ten successful picks. If you get a game wrong that's a strike, and if you get three strikes you are out of the competition.
And another twist. If you have tipped a team and they've won a game you aren't able to tip that team again.
Sounds easy? It's not. No-one got close to ten last year.
Results after round ten – 9 points and 1 strike
- The Butcher (Tigers, Sharks, Rabbitohs, Storm, Raiders, Dragons, Roosters, Broncos, Cowboys)
Results after round ten – 8 points and 2 strikes
- Tipstar (Warriors, Sharks, Rabbitohs, Storm, Roosters, Raiders, Sea Eagles, Knights)
- a (Warriors, Sharks, Rabbitohs, Storm, Dragons, Roosters, Sea Eagles, Knights)
- Bradapple (Warriors, Eels, Storm, Dragons, Raiders, Roosters, Sea Eagles, Rabbitohs)
- The TideHead (Warriors, Sharks, Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Raiders, Knights, Cowboys)
Note: teams in brackets after your name cannot be tipped again.
Results are round ten – three strikes and eliminated
ScottyH, Manyana, Brayden, Jonkulator, Aelid16, Brad S, Johnny Awesome, Baggy Gee, Hardyards, Rocket Ryan, Catdog, Niftyone, BigPeteBx, Mary S, Tigerholic, Dragons Fanboy, Walby, Steel Panther, Islander, Buzz105, Footy Chick, Rick, NuLIF3, MGM